First, make sure you have gathered all the information discussed in the What You Need to Apply section on the Requirements page.
To complete an application:
- Click on the following link to apply online: ILoan Program Online Application
- Register to create a username and password. This allows you to save your application and complete it at your convenience.
- Fill in the requested information and submit.
- Need help? Contact Us
You will be contacted shortly after you submit your application to discuss your loan status. If your application meets program requirements, we will then ask for supporting documents so that a loan decision can be made. Supporting documents include, for example:
- Proof of disability
- Proof of income
- Bank Statements
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of assistance from another agency
- Price quote(s)
- Proof for any corrections to negative items on your credit report
- A business plan if for self-employment
- An employer/employee agreement for Telework or contractual agreement
- You may qualify for funding from the DHS/Division of Rehabilitation Services and/or Division of Specialized Care for Children.
- Your local Small Business Development Center provides business plan development.
- The National Foundation for Credit Counseling is a non-profit organization that can provide quality financial education and credit counseling.